Автор Тема: Encryption and import of LEGOSP products 6.2.9.  (Прочитано 13608 раз)

Оффлайн somchai

• Случайный Прохожий
    • Просмотр профиля
Encryption and import of LEGOSP products 6.2.9.
« : Августа 24, 2018, 09:38:54 am »
Hi there , My name’s Somchai
Tell me, please, this bug, or that I do not understand?
The essence of the subject: The site itself is encoded in UTF-8, a database in UTF-8. Built in MS Excel xls files to import a bunch of names in Cyrillic letters. Pour onto website and product name. Category Description brachioscopy All that is clear is that in the CP1251 already tried, and the database character set changed, then generally the problem occurred with the site is part of the normal. In part and in the .htaccess file shown before the installation of CP1251, the engine does not solve the problem. What am I doing wrong? Take the right path ...
The second question about the importer: For example, I put a clean engine without a product demo. I threw an import file, I have 1,2,3,4 types, etc, and the product in these categories. (Questions about encoding are ignored) with their code. For example, I have something in the import file and then navigate to the site in the first file not loaded. If you select "Refresh all items in". Second, if you choose "Update field from existing product. (Check in the box that needs to be updated) ", then we will get a number of database errors. Third "Only added a new product in the catalog!" Cigarettes work somehow ... goods are added but! There are duplicates in existing categories, as well as the same categories of products and products in these categories. For example, I've uploaded categories and products

jerseys - 10 products,
Trousers - 15 products,
Red-shirt 5 commodityin

After downloading the file, import and install it. "Only add new products to the directory" will appear. The following message appears:

Shirts - 20 products,
Underwear - 30 products,
Shirts - 10 products,
jerseys - 10 products,
Trousers - 15 products,
Red-shirt 5 commodityin

That is the type and the product is twice ... What am I doing wrong here?

Please help.
The previous version of Pyike Lego works wonderfully without delays and problems. Where can I download the previous version?
Thank You!
« Последнее редактирование: Сентября 26, 2019, 08:24:13 pm от Britishman »

Оффлайн pioner77

• Новичек
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Encryption and import of LEGOSP products 6.2.9.
« Ответ #1 : Августа 24, 2018, 10:32:59 pm »
Dear, Somchai!
I also asked for help on the forum to find a different version of the CMS for You.
We will wait for support. Good luck!
« Последнее редактирование: Марта 21, 2019, 08:21:34 pm от Britishman »

Оффлайн Britishman

• Legosp developer
  • Спец
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: Encryption and import of LEGOSP products 6.2.9.
« Ответ #2 : Августа 26, 2018, 09:15:17 pm »
Hello.
 By this link https://legosp.net/istoriya_versiy/ you can download early versions of CMS.
« Последнее редактирование: Марта 21, 2019, 08:21:44 pm от Britishman »